11 extra large clothing labels (70 x 15 mm)
- HOW TO ATTACH LABELS FOR OBJECTS?
- Prepare the support on which you will stick the label (this support must be dry, clean and smooth),
- Peel off the label from the Pepahart notebook and place it on the support. Rub strongly for 10 seconds.
LITTLE PEPAHART ADVICE: It is best to wait 24 hours before going in the dishwasher, freezer, bottle warmer, etc.
- HOW TO STICK THE LABELS FOR SHOES?
- Prepare the heels of the shoes in which you will stick the labels (the soles must be dry, clean and smooth),
- Peel off the labels one by one from the Pepahart notebook and stick them on. Rub strongly for 10 seconds.
LITTLE PEPAHART ADVICE: for sports or beach shoes, it is best to wait 24 hours before going into the sand, water or mud.
- HOW TO STICK THE LABELS FOR CLOTHING?
- Prepare the support on which you will stick the iron-on label. The garment must be positioned on a flat surface,
- Peel off the label from the Pepahart notebook and place it in the previously defined location (avoid seams and leave a small margin with the edges),
- Place the anti-adhesion paper (delivered in the Pepahart notebook) on the label,
- Switch the iron to “STEAMLESS” mode, cotton setting 160°C for 10 seconds. (For delicate fabrics such as synthetics, only pass the iron for 5 seconds)
LITTLE PEPAHART ADVICE: washing machine and dryer resistant; Avoid ironing the iron-on label directly as it may melt - Re-use the release paper provided in the Pepahart notebook.
- HOW TO STICK THE QUICK-ART®?
"Put away your iron and save time!" »
- Stick the Quick-Art on the brand label or on the care label of the garment,
- Press hard for 2 seconds…that's it, it's over!
LITTLE PEPAHART ADVICE: Wait 24 hours before washing in the washing machine (60°C maximum) or in the dryer. Do not stick the Quick'art® directly on the garment as it will come off when washing. Do not iron Quick-Art.